We encourage professionals from across all higher ed areas and departments to present and share your experiences of working with the web. We are looking for a wide variety of topics related to web, digital communications, programming, marketing, development, professional skills and higher education. If your presentation idea involves digital and higher ed, we want to hear about it!
- Support our professions by sharing your experiences.
- Receive a free early-bird conference registration (up to two discounts per presentation).
- Get valuable feedback from a welcoming, interactive community.
- Meet cool people and network with your peers.
- Add a new line to your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Be in the running for the coveted “Best in Track” red stapler award.
HighEdWeb 2020 is accepting proposals for several types of presentations:
- Track presentations: 45-minute session presentations.
- Poster presentation: visual representations of your work and ideas, shared in small group discussions.
- Lightning talks: High-energy 10-minute talks, presented in a “lightning round” format.
Possible presentation topics might include areas like:
- Supporting our institutions and students during the COVID-19 response
- Programming and back-end dev and management
- Analytics and data-driven design
- Best practices in front-end web development
- Social media audiences, content, teams, metrics
- Web team structure, management, leadership, governance
- Digital strategies to support admissions or fundraising goals
- Developing a web content strategy
- Accessibility and equity on the web
- Advanced and emerging technologies in web presentation, layout, development, design
- Digital storytelling
- UX / UI and creating a strong user experience
- That cool thing you did last year that you really want to share!
Want more inspiration?
Check out last year’s presentations2019 Schedule
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.